All photographers know that toddlers hate sitting still. Well and, okay.....all parents of toddlers know the same. Sometimes it's nearly impossible to get those little munchkins to look your way. But my friend Laura of Bluebonnet Designs has come up with a fabulous way of doing so. She's calls these little guys Lens Critters:
Laura has an entire collection of these adorable little camera attachments! They are stretchy elastic, so they are versatile enough to fit around any DSLR camera lens. If you're a photographer - or a parent with a toddler - be sure to check out her full line of Lens Critters! And while you're there, don't miss her great selection of unique hats, cocoons, and other props and accessories for babies and kids of all ages!
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (62)
- The Fair Is Over / Indianapolis Photographer
- Lamar and Joyce / Indianapolis Family Photograph...
- AJ and Angel / Indianapolis Family Photographer
- Pick Me! Pick Me!
- You'll Want To Read This
- Averi / Indianapolis Baby Photographer
- Lucy Jane Studio / Indianapolis Child and Produc...
- The Masked Munchkins
- The Beginning of The End
- For Photographers (And Moms) / Lens Critters / ...
- Hudson / Indianapolis Newborn Photographer
- 10-Month Old Savannah / Indianapolis Child and P...
- Headbands from Chic Pretties / Indianapolis Prod...
- Four And A Half / Indianapolis Child Photographe...
- Welcome to Heidi Stone Photography!
- ▼ August (15)