When my husband and I were babies, each of us got our first set of teeth considerably late. (Or so we've been told.) And, as is usual for people who get their first set of teeth late, we also each got our second set of teeth late. So it was no surprise to us that our kids have sort of followed suit.
Our oldest is almost seven and I am happy to announce that we finally have a loose tooth in our home! He's pretty proud of it. :)
- I Love This Boy
- Where Do You Find Your Inspiration?
- Guess What
- Mini Sessions Are Heeeeeeeeeeeere!!
- I'm Trying To Blog More Often
- She Calls Me Mama
- And Then I Shrank The Kitchen Table
- Not Pushing Myself
- Pushing Myself
- The Lunch That Almost Wasn't
- Six Months
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (62)