As I lay in bed next to him, I could see the silhouette of his hand, opening and closing. His tiny six-month old fingers clasped and then released each other over and over again. And I thought to myself, "What a miracle."
After nine months in a warm cozy womb, he made his grand entrance into the world. Ten tiny toes. Ten tiny fingers. Two amazingly complex eyes. A beating heart. An intricately designed bloodstream. A distinct profile. SO MANY THINGS that are miraculous to me. And as I look at him, I am amazed at God all over again.
- I Love This Boy
- Where Do You Find Your Inspiration?
- Guess What
- Mini Sessions Are Heeeeeeeeeeeere!!
- I'm Trying To Blog More Often
- She Calls Me Mama
- And Then I Shrank The Kitchen Table
- Not Pushing Myself
- Pushing Myself
- The Lunch That Almost Wasn't
- Six Months
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (62)